Love it<333
Thats great. Love the hairHate the big blank spot top left (sorry :( dont mean to offend)
The blank left side is for the programmes/applications :p and no worries XD
Hey El, this is Jasp ^.^I just took a look at your blog. You're amazingly good at this :O I like this CG the most ^.^ You're doing a great job in here. Good luck with your art in the future xx
Love it<333
ReplyDeleteThats great. Love the hair
ReplyDeleteHate the big blank spot top left (sorry :( dont mean to offend)
The blank left side is for the programmes/applications :p and no worries XD
ReplyDeleteHey El, this is Jasp ^.^
ReplyDeleteI just took a look at your blog. You're amazingly good at this :O I like this CG the most ^.^ You're doing a great job in here. Good luck with your art in the future xx