I truly wonder what it will be like in the coming year, how I may be reading this a year later at this moment, or a later date?
What will I learn from each experience and how can I develop myself in an enriching way. Knowledge or wisdom is all out there - we just have to seek it, how can I as an individual make more of an impact in my cause. Most creative minds - none if any, make a practical impact properly on society...
Control - mastery of the index of subjects, the tools and softwares - developing skills.
Try to understand cores, blueprints, systems, structures to solutions - control choices, decisions and wisdom.
Edit:'Implementation', Care And Attention in the execution -
if you're gonna do it, edit:'...add a bit more passion'
People find what they seek, they just have to look ...
This is also a personal thank you to all the friends, family and people that have watched me these past years...
These posts are for you - edit:'The Nice Moments Aren't Forgotten' ~
Edit 1. to clarify meaningEdit 2. explaining
Freedom of Open Market. Certain.
notes: Creativity.
difference: Privacy. uncertain.
comparison: Timing. measuring certain with uncertain.
No comments:
Post a Comment