Sunday, 19 May 2019

2_six()


Despondent is a word I’m fond of, recently found it and now I like it.

It’s a mix of component with a dash of despair, to tell you the truth – no idea here.
Could be a coping mechanism, like writing a sentence, a paragraph, even a page.

How is it helpful?

How does it help?

How should it be interpreted?

The optimistic answer is: “let’s do something”.
The real answer is: “not”.
Then, realisation is: “we have already”.

By the time this is written, this moment in time,
rationalised is –or not– would be to express.


---

(note: A pidgeon flew out of a tree, leaves sporadically rustled and branch whipped back partially, as light pierced through the crevices.
This was the start of the avian story…)
---

(note: Crisp, new-cut grass espoused in the air. The gentle purr of engines lulled in the winds -constant- custom tyres, carbon fibre, chrome seamlessly ran.

“Clank” echoed.

Mechanical drumming of shifting gears of magnificent human engineering set in motion…)

--- 
Inspiration are fleeting moments; may this also serve as inspiration or simply refreshing to read. Thank you for being patient, disappearing and random updates seem to be a pattern - right?

I think (for those who read this) and I'm not one for blindly following social sciences, as you can tell by my "style" this explains why. 

First test I tried out says I'm INFP-T [introvert (57%), intuitive (73%), feeling (82%), prospecting (58%) - turbulent(76%)] which is Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. 
Later, tests INTJ and INFJ [introvert (55%), intuitive (82%), feeling (55%), judging (73%)] these tests didn't measure turbulence.
It's not entirely clear to me how it's relevant, however, it's a better understanding.
(Not convinced yet, one day I might be)

Thank you ♥

__________________________
For those interested

first test: 16Personalities (Visual with fluffy descriptions)
later test: 123test (Straightforward and career orientated)

IDRlabs (Variety of tests including personality)

PersonalityHacker (If, you're interested in specific cognitive functions)

No comments:

Post a Comment