If I say what I mean, to mean what I say,
Could what is meant, would it mean: to stay + go away.
Do you know what I mean, do you mean that you know.
No, is that no to staying or going away. Yes, is that to staying or bygone.
In one ear and through the other, in one moment and to all the rest,
If there is present, then, present isn't our-real-best.
Here it is, here isn't, hear me out.
Be as is, all be it, we are in.
Doubt.
Important, okay, sure I'll understand and stand down.
Unecessary, many things, does that make it okay to withstand.
What did I do.
Do what is must, although, should it be done.
Bystander, I cannot. Know what I am saying, not, saying that now. Just saying.
What -did- done do, does doubting have to do forgotten what"s did. I -did- mind I was staying. Knowing meant what is said.
To stay, just staying.
Staying did that to me too. We can both stay. Is all I'm Saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment