Saturday, 11 February 2023

Me?

 Oh man, Painful feels. So, shud'duh shudder cold and tense. Here I am.

Oh, I'm stuck. So there my thoughts goes, my head and my hands to these finger tips-typing-oh, there it goes-again-my thoughts, my mind.

Eh, painful feels turns to -whaaaaat-not gonna type that. That.

Oh man, pain - whaaaaat- ful.

Yeah, still stuck. So could'uh would'a giggled. Just happened. So here I sigh at whaaaa at both. Bothered flustered stressed about whaaaa at. Just both.


Head shaking, left and right, mind face palming. Oh man, conscious is reflecting. 


Tell me what do you think?

Past tense then future tense, future tense and past tense. Though you know, when you know-now- I guess I know now.

Tell me why I'm thinking this?

My mind on this, my feelings on this, my reaction on this and my actions on this. Breaths held with nervous fear carried through lung"long" journeys in memories. Short letting go when it leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment