Saturday, 14 November 2009

Depth of pressence

I got bored and started to draw with my tablet and well... he's now a bunny boy XD
What inspired this?
- accidental lines :X

Hmm i'm experimenting with random colours and it looks pretty cool XD and somewhat scary o.o (ignore the Mr. Fluffle xD)
Time taken~
sketch: 40mins
colouring: 5h+

Tools~
Tablet and opencanvas

I use a Wacom Bamboo A5 tablet to draw my designs straight into opencanvas.

This is the layer for the (lighter) skin layer, using the watercolour marker on a 50% opacity varying the sizes depeding on how smal the area is.

This is where i add more darker tones to give it more depth, same brush.

Using the watercolour marker creating the base colour for the hair.

I forgot to screenshot a stage before this >_< but i used a the same marker to just randomly dab and mix colours together then use the eraser on top to take away bits xD.

Just using the watercolour marker on white to highlight the hair.

Decided to just finish the eyes with the watercolour brush.

I used the caligrahy pen on it's original settins to define the hair abit more and started on the collar of the shirt with the watercolour marker.

Finishing off the shirt really ^^"
Ok this is where i was experimenting with the caligraphy pen on a white colour setting, but in the end i scraped this idea XD

1 comment:

  1. I love it hun keep it up :) will look soon so better be finished :P xxX

    ReplyDelete