A slight rant about low poly, I've probably remade these a good few times. Lets say combined there's up to 10 models! (slightly crying inside while waving fists rolling on the floor)
I'm rarely extraverting these feelings. Maybe I can get over this hurdle and finish the project for the hand-in! (yikes, indeed coursework~)
This is the model created in Autodesk Maya for a module:Designing for Animation.
Progression presentation, in progress ~!
I'll make post in the future to explain the brief. (if, I don't disappear like a squirrel into a tree :3)
I hope a few might recognise our furry friend, Cpt Kitty!
It's been a little passion project for awhile, honestly, since forever. Crazy Cat Lady here through-and-through! ♥
Now, lets say my next model is more of a fan inspired creation from watching too many marvel films! (heck! why not :3 I think I've rewatched LOTR, Lord of the rings, just as many times too)
"Mead-less", to say Skol?
I'm rarely extraverting these feelings. Maybe I can get over this hurdle and finish the project for the hand-in! (yikes, indeed coursework~)
This is the model created in Autodesk Maya for a module:Designing for Animation.
Progression presentation, in progress ~!
I'll make post in the future to explain the brief. (if, I don't disappear like a squirrel into a tree :3)
I hope a few might recognise our furry friend, Cpt Kitty!
It's been a little passion project for awhile, honestly, since forever. Crazy Cat Lady here through-and-through! ♥
Now, lets say my next model is more of a fan inspired creation from watching too many marvel films! (heck! why not :3 I think I've rewatched LOTR, Lord of the rings, just as many times too)
"Mead-less", to say Skol?
*Drink safely, drinkaware <--- about="" ad="" font="" insert="" some="" units="">--->
(For those curious what this is;
Created in Autodesk 3DSMAX. She's a Valkyrie for a module: Commercial Assest Production for Real Time.
Will be adding environement and rendering later :3)
Thank you for reading :3
p.s. you are amazing!
(For those curious what this is;
Created in Autodesk 3DSMAX. She's a Valkyrie for a module: Commercial Assest Production for Real Time.
Will be adding environement and rendering later :3)
Thank you for reading :3
p.s. you are amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment