Wednesday, 5 February 2020

A Lotus Cloud Cushion of Pillows and more Fluff?

Is it a cloud?

Is it a duck?

Is it a flying salmon?

Yes, it's all that plus cats. Many, many, furry-tailed-whiskered catfish. Wait. What?


Can't believe it's not b--iscuits?
This would pretty much describe how I used to write -when I was still young!- now, I'm an old'hag xD 

Writing dreary tales of , hold up, the fact this is being read means some unlucky person clicked 'read more'. Well, lets not wait about; rambles of a rose-tinted-glossy-eyed-weirdo incoming! (filtered out all the unnecessary mean things life likes to throw ;3)

Aside from all the poetry, scripts, stories erm -creative writing?- here~ 

[Jan 2020 continu-ation] To be honest I had started typing this last month of 2019, then, forgot where I was at with this!

A few moments later and looking around. On this topic of "notes to reflect" from 10 years ago (around 17 years old) not sure why I am then rewinding(?) myself back to the me 'from then'. Perhaps there's a better way to express this sentiment besides rewinding. A little time capsule of the essence of me when I'm searching for myself.

-best chunk-
 Everyone hopes to live a happy life, happiness is a feeling which has more to do with the inner heart than anything else.

[Feb 2020 continu-ation] I've stopped and started writing this, again. Finding nostalgic time bubbles like favourite films or favourite genre of books always adds to these notions.
Bringing back an individual youthful;
♥ Optimistic about what the future holds! 
♥ Excited to start an adventure~
♥ Lots and lots of paths, directions and places of what if  it could be?

It's a general description that is more personal, under a lense, eventhough I know I'm already sharing a lot - personal scale. There's still mysteries a hermit (like me) prefers to keep private.

Finally, finishing this up and to the blog!
Faffing about and not being consistent at finishing things is a long goal. Initiative and starting is something I'm all too good at though - too many projects-at-a-time ~

Thank you for caring!
p.s. future preview: more travel adventures♥

No comments:

Post a Comment